Orthodontic referral services
Carisbrooke provides specialist orthodontic treatment for children and for adults of all ages. Treatment includes traditional fixed brace systems with metal and tooth coloured attachments and removal appliances. The Invisalign system is also available to patients who are suitable for this type of treatment.
Patients may be required to attend our dental hygienist for treatment prior to orthodontic treatment commencing to maximise the benefit.
Please provide the following information when referring your patient for orthodontic treatment:
- Summary of features of the malocclusion
- Any previous orthodontic treatment completed
- Radiographs where available
We are able to provide treatment for:
- Appropriate treatment to prevent or limit the extent of malocclusion
- Severe or complex malocclusion
- Multidisciplinary treatment with the clinical team
- Modification of growth.