Orthodontic interface for GDPs – Thursday 27th February 2020 referral services
Our Consultant Orthodontist, Dr Andrew Flett, will be hosting a study evening on Thursday 27th February 2020.
The evening will be covering the topic of “Orthodontic interface for GDPs”.
Starting at 6:30pm and finishing at approximately 8:30pm, we expect this study evening to be popular with referring colleagues.
The study evening will be held at the Carisbrooke Dental Practice, with refreshments provided.
The evening is free of charge and you will receive 2 hours CPD.
Full details of the study evening are detailed below.
- Understand the potential pitfalls in the assessment of orthodontic patients.
- Appreciate when it may be appropriate to refer a patient for advice before treatment commences.
- Identify cases when intercepting early and canine assessment would be of benefit
- Acknowledge the limitations of orthodontic treatment
- Appreciate the ‘evidence base’ behind orthodontic related literature and marketing
- Learn when getting a second opinion is sometimes important
Dr Andrew Flett is happy to discuss cases if you wish.
To book your place for this informative evening please email email@example.com