Mentoring support referral services
The clinical team at Carisbrooke is well known for their joined up approach to patient care and treatment, and they encourage the referring practitioner to get actively involved in the treatment of their patient from the initial planning phase through to the final restoration work.
The team at Carisbrooke offers a range of specialist mentoring support including:
- Implant placement
- Sinus lift
We also carry out complex surgical and restorative treatments for difficult cases:
- Bone recession
- Failing restorations on dental implants
- Failing integration of dental implants
The aim of providing a mentoring programme to referring dentists is to assist in the development of their clinical skills and experience to enable them to restore implants in a supportive environment.
There is an CT Scanner on the premises and a dental laboratory together with a dedicated implant suite fully equipped to carry out complex surgical procedures.
To ensure the best outcome for the patient and the mentee we prefer the treatment to be carried out in our dedicated surgical implant suite. However we will provide one session at the mentee’s practice if requested, outside of normal clinical hours.
Our fully trained implant nurses can provide further support and training of dental nurses either at Carisbrooke or at the mentee’s practice for a cost of £250.00 per session.
The programme is completely flexible to suit the individual needs of the dentist so that patients may be treated at the practice to begin with under the guidance of the Specialists. Dentists are encouraged to bring their team to procedures as training can be provided for dental hygienists for maintenance of dental implants and for dental nurses.
Fees for providing the mentoring support and facilities are discussed on a case by case basis. The cost of treatment for patients is fixed as follows:
- Surgical placement of single implant £700.00
- Surgical placement of two implants £1000.00
- Surgical placement of three implants £1500.00
- Cost of restoration provided on a case by case basis
- Implant nursing support and training £250.00 per session
- Consumables will be provided by Carisbrooke
- Patient will be requested to pay a deposit to secure the appointment and the balance will be payable immediately prior to their treatment
For further information and to arrange an introductory meeting with the Specialists please contact email@example.com or call 0116 2707030 and ask for the referrals co-ordinator.