Crown & Bridge referral services
We will be delighted to receive referrals for all types of crown and bridge restorative work.
We have many years of experience in carrying out complex full mouth rehabilitation or re-treatment of failing conventional restorations or failing implant retained restorations. We have an iCat CT scanner in house and most patients are scanned for the area in question and this is the preferred pre-operative radiographical examination especially in the posterior mandible.
We have our own on-site laboratory and all the laboratory work is done in house to allow us to check the work at the various stages of manufacture.
We feel it is only ethical to carry out restorative work in mouths which are free of active periodontal disease and all patients are screened for this as part of the initial consultation. Where required, our team of highly skilled hygienists can provide the level of periodontal health required prior to restorative treatment provided patient is compliant. If this cannot be achieved for any reason we will contact you as the referring practitioner to discuss the case further. Please be assured that all patients will be returned to you after the active phase of treatment for their routine dental care.
Please see below a summary of our referral services:
- fixed crown and bridge cases
- removable denture cases and difficult denture cases
- complex restorative cases such as failing dentitions, tooth wear, mixed cases involving conventional restorative work and implants
- aesthetic “smile design” cases
- issues concerning occlusion
- removal of un-erupted and impacted teeth
- patients who require treatment under IV sedation