Occlusion in Everyday Dentistry – Presented by Chris Dakin
7th May 2015
Our next study evening will be held on 21st May 2015 at 6:30pm with light refreshments.
Offering 2 hours of CPD, this session led by Dr Chris Dakin will help dentists learn more about occlusion and its broader impact in dental treatments.
- To examine and discuss the components of the masticatory system and how they interlink
- To define basic dental occlusion terminology, and cover occlusion principles, and concepts
By the end of the evening attendees should:
- Understand how to complete an occlusal examination
- Understand how occlusion impacts up on simple and complex dental treatment
- Understand how further diagnostic records can help improve outcomes in patient treatment
If you would like to attend this study evening please contact Linda at email@example.com