Carisbrooke Dental Practice Promoting Oral Health in Schools
1st October 2013
Carisbrooke Specialist Dental Practice is pleased to announce the launch of its oral health awareness campaign in our local school.
Students of Leicester Grammar School will be learning about the importance of good oral hygiene during an assembly presented by staff from at Carisbrooke Specialist Dental Practice. We will explain what good oral hygiene is and how it can help the students stay healthy.
To demonstrate their understanding, students are invited to take part in a competition to design the best oral health poster. There is a £50 Amazon gift voucher prize for the winner in each year group and also a prize of an electric toothbrush for the best overall poster.
The competition details for Leicester Grammar Students are:
- DESIGN A POSTER SHOWING AN ORAL HEALTH MESSAGE
- BRUSHING: DIET: FLOURIDE: – INCLUDE 1, 2 OR ALL 3 – IT IS UP TO YOU.
- AIM YOUR INFORMATION AT AGE GROUP 4-5
- YOU CAN USE PENCILS, PAINT, COLLAGE, FABRICS –ANYTHING AT ALL – YOU CHOOSE
- POSTERS NEED TO HAVE STUDENT NAME AND FORM NUMBER/YEAR GROUP WRITTEN ON THE BACK OF THE POSTER
- POSTERS NEED TO BE HANDED IN TO THE FORM TUTORS BY TUES 15TH OCTOBER. WE WILL ARRANGE FOR COLLECTION ON FRI 18TH OCTOBER (AM) – ALLOWS A FEW DAYS GRACE FOR ANY LATE ENTRIES.
- POSTERS WILL BE JUDGED BY THE CARISBROOKE DENTAL TEAM.
- DETAILS OF THE WINNING POSTERS WILL BE FORWARDED TO LGS BY TUES 29TH OCTOBER.
- ARRANGEMENTS CAN THEN BE MADE FOR PRIZES TO BE AWARDED.
- THERE IS A PRIZE FOR EACH YEAR GROUP, WHICH IS A £50 AMAZON VOUCHER AND A PRIZE FOR THE OVERALL WINNER OF AN ELECTRIC TOOTHBRUSH.
In categories: News